One of the best ways to prepare for your examination is to practice using past papers. You can use past papers throughout your revision time to measure your progress and development. Past papers are also a great tool for measuring your level of understanding
and can help you identify any weaker subject areas.
Why you should sign up for this course?
Test yourself by hiding and revealing the answers at the touch of a button.
Take the test as many times as you want to, at any time, from any place and from any device.
Less revision time required due to extensive URL linking to sources of legal instruments and caselaw (e.g. Cylaw).
Best practices in adult learning principles applied that improve retention of syllabus.
State-of-the-art user-friendly GUI makes revision more engaging.
- Highly interactive learning experience in the same format and marking scheme as the original exam papers
- Instant feedback
- Question types:
- True-False questions.
- Multiple choice questions with one or multiple correct answers.
- Essay type questions – checked against expert answer.
- All questions come with detailed explanations of the correct answer.
- Guidance provided how to answer essay type questions.
- All answers and explanations include use of URLs to connect directly to relevant case law and legislation (via Cylaw).
- Where applicable, answers mention applicable English case-law or make reference to relevant EU legislation.